The ABYC Dinghy Cooperative Sailing Program provides sailors who do not own a boat the opportunity of using club boats for social sailing and participating in club racing without the cost burden of boat ownership!
As an affordable, sailing time-share style experience, the program offers participants opportunity to:
- Sail a Club Laser
- Sail on your own schedule during days or evenings
- Book a book on a first come, first serve basis
- Enjoy the the camaraderie of sailing in a club
- Participate in yacht club life at the “Beach”
- Learn boat maintenance and fiberglass repairs
- Participate in social events, parties, regattas, and Wednesday evening races
CYA White Sail III or equivalent sailing experience is required.
For pricing, see our Membership Fee Structure >
The Co-op Dinghy Program is open to all current ABYC members. If you are not a member and wish to participate in the Co-op Dinghy Program, you must first become an ABYC member. ABYC offers a discounted rate for new first-year associate members. For information about membership categories and fees, click here.
For an application for the Co-op Dinghy Sailing Program, Dinghy Co-op Registration Form 2018.
Please direct inquiries to Gualtiero Guadagni at GGuadagni@spectraldx.com.